photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, January 7, 2012

December Birchbox

My December Birchbox arrived while I was out of town but I wanted to do a post of what I got.

1. Benefit POREfessional. I use this from a sephora sample I got a while ago and I love it. This may be something I end up purchasing in a big size.

2. Harvey Prince Yogini. Smells...interesting. Probably won't ever buy. But I'll wear it til it runs out.

3. Jouer lip gloss. Looks a little too bright for me.

4. Nuxe dry oil shimmer. Thought it was nail polish. I'll use it in the summer when I'm tan!

5. Show Stoppers. Basically tape to keep your clothes in place ( if you know what I mean).

6. EBoost. Put in your drink for more energy. Will be trying this around 2:00 pm on Monday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment