photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Skin Reality

Ok, so here I go, talking about my skin again.  Although this time, I think more of you can relate.  The dreaded topic of...BLACKHEADS!  Eww!  Gross!  How can she talk about this on her BLOG?!  Yesterday I bought the blackhead strips by Biore for me and Josh.  Our noses have been bothering us...and that's where I'll stop :) 

 (I couldn't smile.  And Josh didn't want to be photographed...wonder why!)

If you look close enough, you can see the gunk.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, you are HILARIOUS!! I love those things! Haha..I can't believe you took an after picture, although I love seeing the gunk afterwards!

    ReplyDelete