photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I knew this day would come...

When we first got married, there were a few things we had to purchase.  One being a DVD player.  Luckily for my husband, PS3 players are BLU-RAY players, and he talked me into getting one.  I told him there was only one rule...no blood and guts/violent/war games.  For his birthdays and Christmas he would get games like Madden and other normal games.  I have been waiting for the day when he wants to get a "bad" game.  The time has come.  One day I got to work and up pops my G-chat from Josh.  "We need to make a deal."  Oh dear, I knew I wouldn't like this.  He went on to talk about how much he wanted Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.  Gag me!  I fought, but obviously lost.  So I got what I wanted too...


for...
 
Fair?  Not really...I'll have to think of something else ;)  But my Sephora purchase is in the mail along with several samples and free gifts!  This and my Birchbox?  I am having a good week :)


2 comments:

  1. hahaha. This cracks me up. You are sure easy to make a deal with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationships are all about compromise right?!

    ReplyDelete