photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Naomi is ONE!



How is my baby ONE?! This past year has been the fastest year of my life. It must be having a second child. I have loved watching Naomi grow and change and become the baby she (still) is. 


One year ago was such a scary, faith-building time for me. More so than any other time in my life. I have never relied so much on trusting my Heavenly Father than during my pregnancy and delivery this sweet baby girl. I am so thankful to him for carrying me through what I thought many times, may never happen! 


When she was in the NICU, it felt like forever. I know I cannot complain because six weeks is nothing compared to what others stay. I just remember it feeling so surreal when we brought her home. Almost to the point of not knowing what to do!! She was so tiny. 


Charlotte was thrilled when we finally got to come home. I often think about their initial meeting and it brings tears to my eyes. They are the best of friends and sweetest sisters. They adore each other!


Naomi is thriving and well. Coming 8 weeks early hasn’t really seemed to have much affect on her. She sleeps through the night, and has for a while! She is the perfect traveler. She loves FaceTime (the only time she can interact with a phone). She still seems so little to me and still can comfortably wear 3-6 month clothes, though I have been putting her in 6-12 month. Her well check is tomorrow and I can’t wait to find out her stats! 


She has brought so much joy to our family. More happiness I didn’t know was missing. She is so fun to be home with every day. I cannot imagine what our family would be like without her. She is such a great baby! 


Click here to read Naomi’s birth story! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment