photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Connecticut New Year

We arrived in Connecticut very early on December 26 and I was exhausted.  Naomi and I went straight to bed when we arrived at my in-laws.  Charlotte was way too excited to play with her cousins to even think about being tired!!  

Always a highlight of our Connecticut trips is Duckpin bowling!  I think I was the only one who didn't participate because I didn't want to have to constantly wash my hands while holding Naomi.  I love to bowl though, but the germs, I just can't!  The kids all had a blast and Charlotte did pretty well!!















There was a lot of play that happened.  And thank goodness for Gram's amazing dressup clothes!!  Everyone loved Naomi as well.  It's nice for everyone to see her since she is changing so much!! Rowan and Naomi were so sweet together too. He was just the sweetest and finally warmed up to me!






One night we went to Cream and Sugar Cafe.  It's known for their outrageous ice cream sundaes.  The kids all got their own ice cream and then a few of the adults got this "Cookie Brownie Party Freak Sundae."  Yeah, it was insane.  It definitely is all about the presentation.  It was still good though.  I mean, you can't really go wrong with ice cream!!



















On New Years Eve, we had the kids countdown first.  Thanks Netflix!  The kids celebrated and klinked their bubbly together!  















I don't know if any of the adults made it to midnight.  Josh and I called it quits pretty early.  But HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We flew home on New Years Day.  I am surprised how smooth all of our flights went.  I can't remember if I already said that in my previous post.  And I have a greater appreciation for direct flights!!  It was a fun trip and I am glad we got to go see everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment