photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Sweet City Girls

Yesterday was the first Monday where we didn't have anything going on. I knew we needed to get out of the house and do something fun or Charlotte and I were going to drive each other bonkers.
 

We did some morning shopping (went to two malls) and then kept going south into downtown. We purchased World of Coca-Cola passes (again!) when Josh's sister came into town. We love going, walking around and of course, drinking the unlimited Diet Coke. ;) 


When you first walk in, they give you your choice of Coke.  
Next, you go into the "Loft" for a little presentation.  They teach you a little bit of the history of Coca-Cola and show some cool artifacts.  
Next, you watch a feel-good movie in a theater.  It honestly makes me cry EVERY TIME I have watched it.  
The rest of the museum is all self-guided.  My favorite!  

I received so many compliments on my dress.  Maxi with sleeves are hard to come by.  I bought this during my last trip to Utah at Called to Surf.  
For those of you who have never been to Atlanta, there are many tourist traps right in the heart of downtown. In the center of everything is Centennial Olympic Park, where the Olympic ceremony (and bombing) took place. I love going down with Charlotte and walking around, playing at the park, and visiting our favorite tourist attractions.


 Charlotte's dress is from DotDotSmile.  Check out my mom's shop on Facebook!

 For those of you who have never been to Atlanta, there are many tourist traps right in the heart of downtown. In the center of everything is Centennial Olympic Park, where the Olympic ceremony (and bombing) took place. I love going down with Charlotte and walking around, playing at the park, and visiting our favorite tourist attractions.
For more information about what to visit at a great rate, visit City Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment