photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday in the City

One of my favorite things to do is go out for breakfast. There is something about that I just get this excitement and starts my day off so good. On Friday, I had mentioned to Josh about going out for brunch this weekend and he didn't hesitate. One thing I have to say, Josh doesn't like breakfast but he knows it's my favorite meal and when I have the right timing, he never objects. ;) 

When I woke up, I made some breakfast for Charlotte, just a little something to hold her over. You know kids...they are STARVING when they wake up! Haha. Then I out on my workout clothes and went for a walk/run. Yes, I ran two different stretches of my walk. I thought to myself, "I might not make It home alive!" But I pushed through. I have always struggled with running and every once in a while I think I can do it. It never lasts long, but I guess it's good to continue to try! 



When I arrived home, we all got ready and proceeded to brunch at Buttermilk Kitchen. It's a hot spot here and I've been once with a group of friends. Josh thought it would be good to go, since he'd never been. The wait was 30 minute. By the time we ate it was 11:00! Our meals were huge. This week has not been good, as far as my "diet" has been going. Ugh. I hate that it's been a bad food week, but it happens. Although this did fill all of us up until dinner!! 



After our yummy brunch, we headed further into the city to ride the SkyView ferris wheel. We have never been on it and Charlotte suggested it earlier in the week. It was fun and I'm so glad we were able to do it. 






View of Olympic Park
Such a cool city


Slide the City was in town 

Josh needed to go into the office to catch up on some work. We were finally able to see where he works! I've never seen his office, the entire time we've been married. It wasn't that exciting but it's nice to picture everything. 




Charlotte and I went and did some "window" shopping around the city and had fun checking out all the shops and Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. She was trying on sunglasses and purses and all the employees were dying. She was so good today!! 





Love Charlotte in the background.  She loves trying on purses like Mom!!
We love this Restoration Hardware store.  Each floor is a different department.  We spent lots of time on the kids floor!
She went back and forth between the tea party and cabin bed.  
We finally headed back home around dinner time. We wanted to go swimming, but of course, it was raining by that time. I love when our Saturdays go so smoothly and we just have fun, no agenda, and no worries. 

Another fun day in the books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment