photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, May 8, 2016

LuLaRoe Inspire Tour - Nashville

I haven't blogged in VERY LONG time, but I thought my weekend in Nashville was blog worthy and I hope this will inspire me to blog more regularly! 

I have been selling LuLaRoe for a year now (year mark was May 1), and I finally attended my first formal training! Since the location was in Nashville, my friends and I decided to make a weekend out of it. On Thursday afternoon, Carolyn and Melanie drove from Charlotte to pick me and Leanna (Carolyn's sister) up and head to Nashville. I met up with my Charlotte friends for lunch and then dropped off Charlotte with Emily Lusk. It worked out really well, considering Josh was on his way home from California for work. 


We got in the car and headed to pick up Leanna. We made it to Nashville pretty late. We went to the hotel bar where an impromptu LuLaRoe legging party was happening. We hung out for a bit, met some other consultants, and then made it to our room. We were all exhausted mommies!! 



The next morning, Melanie and I headed to the Concierge Lounge for breakfast and then downstairs for the training. It was so incredibly inspirational (hence the title of the tour...INSPIRE)! I feel really fortunate to be part of a company that is so much bigger than just selling a product. This company is literally changing people's lives, marriages, finances, and dreams!! I was so emotional the first half of the conference. Every story and background told, I was in awe. I couldn't believe how amazing these clothes were that they were transforming people!! These clothes make woman of every size, shape and story feel empowered, special and BEAUTIFUL! They are truly magical. The founder of LuLaRoe, DeAnne Stidham, talked about her journey how she got to where she is today. It was incredible. She has worked so hard and is now reaping the rewards. 



During our lunch break, we walked down Broadway to the Tin Roof restaurant. The food was great and the live music was awesome!! Such a pleasant experience. To me, it was the equivalent of the Las Vegas Strip. But with live music! 😉 It was so nice to connect with the other three girls and really be able to see how this has impacted our lives. 


When we came back, we discussed leadership and what it means to be a leader. In January, I hit the rank of Trainer. I worked really hard and have been so pleased with the team that I have. The women on my team have all signed up for different reasons. They are all so self-sufficient and know the company so well. I've been really impressed to see each of them grow in the company.  I love seeing their success due of all the hard work they've put into their businesses. I learn from them all the time and will continue to watch them grow and build teams of their own. I love being a trainer and helping others navigate their way along their LuLaRoe journey! I have a great sponsor, Carolyn, who has really shown me the ropes and has been patient with ALL of my questions over the last year! 


After the training, we took a picture with DeAnne. It was like waiting in line at Disneyland to take a picture with a princess. I am so grateful to her for sharing this company and wanting other women to succeed like she has.

 

For dinner, we went down Broadway again to the Acme bar (yes, everything is a bar). The food was, once again, great! We were joined by a few more people I knew from Charlotte and Sam Schultz (Sammy's pie shakes in Provo ring a bell?) who works on all the LuLaRoe events. We all went to a Saloon for line dancing. But these people were GOOD. I was put to shame. It was fun watching and just being in a cool environment. Afterward, some of us went back to the room. It was a long, emotionally-draining day. We chatted more and made our plans for Saturday!


Saturday morning came and we headed to Five Daughters Bakery for breakfast. Wow!!! These cronuts were DELICIOUS!!! The whole bakery was adorable. We sat outside and talked and ate. 



After which, we headed to Reese Witherspoon's store, Draper James. Carolyn got me hooked on following their Instagram a few months back. The cutest store, for reals! 


The whole area where we were was adorable!  Like I always say, I could move there. haha.  On our way home, we went through Franklin and Brentwood (which we didn't coming TO Nashville), so we ended up getting on the wrong freeway and going to Alabama.  Of course we had to stop at the first rest stop and document what had happened.  We ended up going all the way down through Birmingham and then straight to Atlanta.  It was longer, but gave us more time to chat!!  


It was such a fun trip.  Thanks to all these lovely ladies who made the trip a blast.  Four was a perfect number!!  I can't wait to go back to Nashville and see everything else the city has to offer.  


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Congrats on one year with LuLaRoe :-)

    ReplyDelete