photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wing Haven Gardens

As you all know by now, I like to stay busy!! Living in a new area (yes I know it's been about 9 months now) offers the challenge of finding things to do. Thank goodness for CharlotteParent.com. This has really been a guide to help us figure out fun things to do in and around Charlotte. 

Recently, I put together a fall play group schedule. There are so many things to do and explore that I just had to put a schedule together (if anything, just for myself). I'm really looking forward to apple picking, pumpkin patches and the crisp air. I never thought I'd be excited for cool weather, but it's time!!

Today, a few of us moms met at the Wing Haven Gardens for a storytime and walk through some gardens. We were there for an entire hour and it was a bit nippy!! It was fun and I think Charlotte really enjoyed it! 

Not listening to the story...big surprise!
Everyone needs a pair of gold loafers!



Tried to get a group shot







1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the picture of just her sitting on the bench is killing me. She is so stylish and SO BIG!!

    ReplyDelete