photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Let the Celebrating Begin


This weekend is a big one at the Whitmore house.  Charlotte is turning TWO!  I can't believe it.  I can't believe that I didn't even have a doctor until TODAY, two years ago!!  Today, two years ago, is when I finally had a doctor and went to the hospital to be induced.  Wow!  I can't even believe that.  If you're pregnant and reading this, just imagine trying to find a doctor the DAY BEFORE DELIVERY!  But it all worked out and that alone, should be celebrated!  Fast forward two years and Charlotte and I are both happy and healthy and ready to celebrate the big TWO, tomorrow!  
The celebrating started last night when we went out for ice cream!  What birthday isn't complete without a free scoop?  We went to Brusters and since Charlotte already gets a free ice cream (for being under 40"), I gladly enjoyed her free waffle cone :)  

This morning is when we threw Charlotte's birthday party.  I have been planning it for months and it finally all came together!  We did a Doc McStuffins theme.  It was easy being pink and purple.  I had a ton of pink things and didn't have to purchase any displays for the party.  I used everything around my house.  I decorated the house as a hospital.  Cafeteria, Operating room, and a Gift Shop.  It seems like everyone had a good time.  



CAFETERIA:










GIFT SHOP:  This was my favorite part of the party.  Getting this all put together was so fun, and I think it was a hit amongst the guests.  All the kids took turns, one by one, filling their "doctor bag" with goodies.  

GIFT SHOP:












OPERATING ROOM:



PARTY FAVOR:

PRIZES:





Pin the band-aid on the boo-boo!
Charlotte blew out her candle!
Opening presents!!

Cooper and Estela checking out the gift shop!
  



Charlotte received a lot of fun gifts.  Thank you to EVERYONE that came!!

 Next we went to Target.  My mom and dad gave Charlotte a gift card to pick out whatever she wanted.  The reveal of what she got will be tomorrow.   (Don't get too excited, we just came home and wrapped it.)

Tonight we went to dinner with the Nyborg's at Red Robin.  They sang, "Happy Birthday" to Charlotte and brought her a sundae!  
I can't believe my baby girl is turning two tomorrow.  Where has the time gone??  I can't imagine my life without her.  I know it sounds cliche, but it's so true!!  She is the stinkiest girl and I love her!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute party!!! We had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE party! You are so creative! Everything looked so great!

    ReplyDelete