photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baseball Fanatics

I am from a family that loves sports and married into a family that loves sports...and I?  I enjoy going to the actual game versus watching it on television.  I am sure many people would agree with me.  One of our stops on the Whitmore Family Reunion was the Wrigley Field to watch the Chicago Cubs play the Colorado Rockies.  It reminded Josh and I a lot of when we went to Fenway, huge crowds, lots of restaurants and bars lining the streets and high energy.
 
Once we all got inside the stadium, we found our seats and then Josh and I took off to explore.  Josh is a huge sports fan and since he really gets into this stuff, I do my best to get into it as well.  For example, purchasing a team t-shirt really helps ;)
 
 

 

Seats outside of the stadium
All the walls going from the hallway up to the seats were painted differently
 
Our group is right in the middle of this picture.
 
 

Of course when you get this many family members together, there are going to be a lot of pictures taken...  

Everyone enjoying the game!
Girls in baseball tees
Cousins in Cubs shirts...the biggest fans by far ;)
 

What is a baseball game without a hotdog and ice cream in a helmet??


The game was a lot of fun and we all left at different times.  Although, we stayed til the very end!!  Thanks Yvonne for taking us to a great game and for making memories with the family!!  



Loved this fire station.  Right after I took this, a fire truck took off with its sirens on. 
 

This post is a part of the Baseball Fanatics campaign.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment