photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sneak Peek

It's that time of year again...FAMILY PICTURES!  The men dread it, the women stress over it, and the kids can't wait until it's over!  We had photographer, Chelsey, capture out family and she did a great job!  I give props to anyone taking pictures of our family...13 people...including five children who have a hard time cooperating (good thing they are cute)!  Here is a little sneak peek.

The FAM BAM!
Favorite child pic
Sista-Sista
My gorgeous baby girl...folding her arms.  This picture kills me!
My hunk of burning love.  I seriously married a very attractive man!!
My mom insisted on individual photos...I guess just in case something ever happens?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment