photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girl's Best Friend

Yesterday I was reading my cousin-in-law's, Melissa, blog and she posted about the Birch Box.  I had never heard of it.  Listen up girls...you will all LOVE this.  For those of you who think it's a hassle to get to a local Sephora and gather up samples (hoping you don't run into the same associate each time) this is for you.  You pay $10 a month and they ship you a box of four to five samples.  From nail to hair to skin products!  How cool is that?  For those who didn't know me before the mish, I spent more money on cosmetics than anything else.  But now that I have other responsibilities and the cosmetics have gotten pretty low on my priority list.  This is the perfect way to try new products and get presents at my front door all for a low price!  Yippee!  Whoever came up with this idea is a GENIUS!  Thanks Melissa for sharing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment