photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Naomi Turns 3 Months Old

I think each month that goes by I will be in awe that my baby is another month older.  It still feels like yesterday was her delivery date.  She is getting so huge, but I know to everyone else she is still so tiny!  She weighs a whopping 9 lbs 1.8 oz!  (I was bigger than that at birth!)
 


 Having a preemie is such a different expereince.  She is just now starting to legit smile at us, mostly me.  It doesn't happen often, but Charlotte was a pretty somber baby too.  She is sleeping mostly through the night.  She wakes up around 3-4 am, eats, and then goes back to sleep until 7 or 8.  I am ok with this, for now.  I want to start getting her into the habit of last feeding, bedtime routine and crying it out (yep, I'm a horrible mom) in the next month or two. 



She is really easy to go out and about with.  She loves being outside and is always so calm.  She still sleeps a lot during the day but has been awake a lot more.  Which is fun, but she also wants to be held while she's awake.  I try and take time to just sit and hold her.  I know she's my last so I do remind myself of that. 



She is really easy to go out and about with.  She loves being outside and is always so calm.  She still sleeps a lot during the day but has been awake a lot more.  Which is fun, but she also wants to be held while she's awake.  I try and take time to just sit and hold her.  I know she's my last so I do remind myself of that. 



She is such a joy to have in our family.  I love her little face so much.  Sometimes we just can't get enough of her.  There are several times where I just kiss her chubby cheeks constantly.

Charlotte loves having a sister, loves holding her and thinking she can do more than I would like her to (like picking her up...AHHH!).  She loves telling other people she has a sister and I hope, will always be protective of Naomi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment