photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, September 1, 2017

Rise Up!

Last night, Tahnee, Josh and I went to check out the new Atlanta Falcons Mercedes-Benz stadium.  It has been a big topic here in Atlanta lately.  I actually really love that I live in a city where we have major league sports.  It's a lot of fun, even if I do not know that much about the actual sport!  
We took the MARTA to the game.  It allowed us to avoid traffic and parking...win, win!  When we walked up to the street, everyone just stopped to take a picture.  It was "quite a site" as many people were saying.  

We purchased pre-season tickets due to keeping the costs lower than regular season.  I have never been to a NFL game or pro-football stadium, so that was cool.  This new stadium has the cheapest food (our hot dogs were $2!), unlimited Diet Coke ($2!!), an amazing "halo" screen, and a retractable roof.  

With Tahnee living with us for a few weeks, we are trying to get in as many Georgia sites in as possible.  It was a great night to get out in the city and explore something new.  A huge thank you to my friend, Teresa, for holding down the fort with all three kids!!


 

1 comment:

  1. I rarely get to read blogs anymore, but I happened to see you posted b/c I just finished a post of my own..haha. What a fun night! Love the picture with you and Josh. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! And I can't believe Tahnee's husband is being deployed. I seriously can't even imagine. She has such a good attitude! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete