photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, June 30, 2013

San Diego

I know I am a little behind on the blog, but I have been busy, busy, busy.  A couple weeks ago, we were invited to Caden and Raegan's birthday party out in Menifee, so we thought we would make a whole day out of it and go to San Diego and loop back up through Menifee.
 
Our first stop was the Mormon Battalion visitors center (of course).  Josh and I have both been there years ago, but heard it has changed.  When we arrived, they said the tour was 40 minutes...I am not a tour person but we did it anyway.  I am so glad we did.  It was the coolest tour I've ever been on; very interactive and the whole place has changed.  The missionaries are all in character also.  
 
 



 
After, we walked around Old Town San Diego, had lunch at a cute restaurant called the Saloon.  
 






 
Before heading to the birthday party, we went to a boardwalk on the ocean which was pretty cool...just can't remember the name. 
 
The birthday party was so fun...especially just to be with family.  We miss Kasey and Preston, so we try to see them when they are in town.  It was great to have the pools for the little ones, food was great and the company!  Thanks for inviting us (and I thought I took more pictures!)
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment