photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, June 10, 2010

After a Long Time Waiting...

Josh got into the Masters of Accountancy, also know as the MAcc. It has been a long time (it feels like) that we have been waiting, but now we know for sure and we are able to finally plan for the next two years. I am thrilled!! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to graduate...I would have still had one semester left. But Heavenly Father sure has blessed us and Josh is really excited. He can't believe he will be a GRADUATE student!! I am so proud of my adorable husband and I know that he will continue to succeed in throughout his life.

Last night we just had to celebrate. We went to Brick Oven pizza, and it was actually quite disappointing :( But we had fun. Of course our waiter was from Mission Viejo and since he recognized me, we started talking. He is from Mission 1st ward, Eric Ammonson (sp?). Played the name game, blah blah blah.









After dinner, we went over to BYU campus and just walked around. It was such a nice evening, we didn't want to be indoors. We went and sat over in Josh's favorite part of campus, then walked around the Law building.

Towards the end of any date, you're ready for a treat. We went to Starbucks and got their non-coffee frappocino drinks. I love them and got Josh's expectations up too much. He liked them, but not loved them.

I love spending time with my cute hubby. He is so good to me and keeps me laughing all day. I look forward to many more exciting times in our life that we will get to celebrate. Way to go honey!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome for you both!! Sad that Brick Oven wasn't good. I love that place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Joshy!!!! I am mad at you though, I had to find out from MOM and not YOU that you got in to the program! You need to tell me these exciting things about your life. It sounds like you two are having fun though, I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete