photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to....ME!!

Today Josh and I took my birthday money up to the Tanger Outlets in Park City and went CRAZY! I spent the most time (and money) in my favorite store...
then to get an amazing purse and matching wallet at...
Of course we had to stop off and get some essentials at...


After a great shopping experience, we went up to the Alpine Slide. It was way too cold to go all the way up the mountain and slide down. We are going to come back and do a whole day on the mountain when it gets warmer. If anyone wants to come, let us know and we can plan a time. Then we came home and my cousin, Courtney (who is in town for the weekend) came over and we are currently watching the Laker vs. Suns game. AND, she's our first visitor!!!!!

I am very much looking forward to the rest of the weekend...especially our BBQ on Monday. If you don't have plans, come over at 4:00...and bring your own meat! I can't wait to see Josh put together our little grill that we bought at Target. Thanks Target gift cards!!!

1 comment: