photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

So Long, LuLaRoe

If you have been following me on social media, you have heard that I have quit selling LuLaRoe. This was a personal decision, nothing or no person forced me into doing this. There were several reasons that I decided to close up shop, the biggest reason being I wanted to spend more time with my family. LuLaRoe is such a fun job, but it does require a lot of time to stay up with. If I go on vacation or take a day off, there is a lot of catching up to do and it's a job that never leaves. It's 24/7. Last summer, I continued to hire babysitter after babysitter, never spending real quality time with Charlotte. Since she is my only child, and my child PERIOD, I have one shot to do this right...at least as well as I can. I want to spend as much time as possible with her. 

We are fortunate to have Josh's career and LuLaRoe was a great second income. It allowed us to do a lot of things that would have been difficult or impossible to do one just one income.  But my family is more important than making extra money. I appreciate all the support I received during my two year journey and am grateful for the opportunity to have done LulaRoe. I met amazing people, had a lot of fun experiences and trips, and learned a lot about running my own business. 

This week I will be working on sending my inventory back to LuLaRoe. I was sad at first, like I felt I was losing a limb or something. It has been a HUGE part of my life...it has BEEN my life!! But now I am feeling an even bigger relief. I am excited to concentrate on my health, have less stress, and feel more freedom. 

If people were to ask me about LulaRoe and wanting to join, I would highly recommend it, if you have the time, need to make good money and your significant other supports you! I am sad I will not be apart of the wonderful community it's and culture LulaRoe has provided me, but for right now in my life, I needed to make this change. 

If you want to shop, please contact me and I'll pass you along to some great consultants I have had the privilege of working with!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment