photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween-themed Play Group

I feel like I have been celebrating Halloween for so long now!  With all the pumpkin patches, party staging, Trunk-or-Treat and now a play group, I think October has been the longest month of the year!  Don't get me wrong, it's all been so fun!  
Today was play group at our home.  We colored, ate some fun snacks, played Halloween BINGO, and socialized.  I thought the weather was going to be rainy and an indoor activity would be good, but nope, it was still beautiful this morning!  
Thank you to everyone who came and brought a treat to share.  I'm glad you could all come and that the kiddos could play outside of nursery :)










No comments:

Post a Comment