photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Personal Progress


My sister, Annie, is working on a Personal Progress project for Young Women's and is collecting any and all form...al and semi-formal dresses. These dresses can be any kind of sleeve, preferably with sleeves, but her and my mom will mend any sleeveless dress so they will be modest. Annie would like to collect all sizes and styles of dresses. The point of this project is to give girls a variety of modest dresses to choose from for upcoming school dances. Annie and my mom are willing to pick up any dresses you would like to donate, if you are local (south Orange County). If you are planning to visit the southern California area, I have included our address. I put an end date to get as many dresses before school starts, but she will be collecting them as long as they keep coming! If you have any questions, please ASK! Respond to this post. I hope you get into this and help a fellow young women out!

No comments:

Post a Comment